Buying New Speaker System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey, I currently have to buy new speakers for my living room and have been restrained to small wall mountable speakers :cry:. Right now we are on a tight budget, so we are looking at US$400 - $500 to spend and hopefully upgrade in the future with more of the same kind of speakers. The place where I need to put it is actually composed of two rooms, but because they're not divided you could really think of it as an abnormally shaped room approx. 8x8 meters (25x25 feet). I have a receiver so no problem there, just need the speakers to go with it!

I need it filled with sound!! :dance:. But most of the members of the family think we should buy Bose Speakers and I think there must be better option out there! I've only come up with the following options, but recommendations are very welcome! Please help me choose! :help:

[*]Bose Acoustimass 5 Speaker System[*]2 x Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System[*]Mirage Nanosat 5.1 Speaker System[*]Mirage Nanosat Prestige Speaker System[*]Boston Acoustics Soundware XS
What do you guys think?

Thank you!

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi sfonnegra and welcome to the forums. :wave:

If you're willing to have speakers that are a little bit bigger you will get a big improvement in sound quality for the same price. The Q Acoustics 2000 Series are very good and will sound much better than any of the ones you have suggested.

If you absolutely have to have tiny speakers then the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS and Tannoy HTS101 have had good reviews althought I haven't heard either of them myself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts