Buying new CD hifi

KingTubby

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi There,

I'm currently looking to buy a new hifi for the living room. I like the look of the denon DM40DAB, however I'm also keen to stream music from my itunes on my macbook pro. Since the denon doesnt have bluetooth I'm wondering whether to get it and buy a dongle, or get another hifi altogether?

I dont carry my music library on my ipad or iphone, so the usb to idevice isnt essential. I am only really looking to play CD's, and stream from Macbook.

Any help is fully appreciated.

KingTubby said:
Hi There,

I'm currently looking to buy a new hifi for the living room. I like the look of the denon DM40DAB, however I'm also keen to stream music from my itunes on my macbook pro. Since the denon doesnt have bluetooth I'm wondering whether to get it and buy a dongle, or get another hifi altogether?

I dont carry my music library on my ipad or iphone, so the usb to idevice isnt essential. I am only really looking to play CD's, and stream from Macbook.

Any help is fully appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

Did you have a budget in mind?

KingTubby

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Unfortnately my budget isnt as much as some people in here, I'd say £300 absolute top including speakers.

I was looking at this deal from Richer Sounds, but would obviously need to buy a Bluetooth dongle on top to stream from macbook. But welcome other suggestions

DENON

DM40DAB & Q Acoustics 2010i Graphite

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah012825

TRENDING THREADS