Budget turntable advice

kitkat

Jun 18, 2007
Visit site
My Project sb mark 1 has got damaged and I would like to replace it with something similar, maybe the mark 3 or a different make budget is tight for this around £350 max. any suggestions thanks.

A

Anonymous

are you having a laugh mate, its 2008 no one has records anymore where the hell have you been back in time, we have cd's and mp3 now is this a wind up .
emotion-39.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="vanman"]
are you having a laugh mate, its 2008 no one has records anymore where the hell have you been back in time, we have cd's and mp3 now is this a wind up .
emotion-39.gif

[/quote]
no i believe your the wind up.

see if you can get a back issue of ultimate guide for hifi. it has quite a few decks in it if i find it ill post some decks in your budget unfortunately iv misplaced my copy and im not too hot on them at dmo

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="kitkat"]My Project sb mark 1 has got damaged and I would like to replace it with something similar, maybe the mark 3 or a different make budget is tight for this around £350 max. any suggestions thanks.[/quote]

Try and check out the Rega Planar 3 if you can - a good solid deck that will provide years of vinyl pleasure!

A

Anonymous

I am going to get one of these in July Pro-Ject 1 Xpression III

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts