Budget system with Marantz 6003

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After choosing for a long time, I have got myself Monitor Audio Bronze BX2 and have an eye on Rotel RO04Se OR Marantz Pm6003 which cost 100 pounds more than rotel in my country. Marantz tend to be more exensive than other same budget electronics.

As I already went up from my budget, would you recommend a CD player around 300 pound (but not MarantzCD6003 as is more expensive in my country)

I like a soft detailed sound. listen to jazz and instrumental. Thanks for any help i can get

A

Anonymous

any thoughts about NAD C356 BEE + Nad C545 with some other speaker about that range ?

Yup, Nad is a very decent amp and will do most things well. However, you have decide what sound you're looking for - Marantz majors on insight and clarity, whereas the Nad generally has a bigger boned sound. Both very capable, both a little different.

If you're willing to go S/H look at Arcam, Creek Evo MKI... these brands, also, produce very good CDPs and will match very well with MA Bronze.

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
I would go for a NAD C326BEE or Marantz PM6003.

The Marantz CD5004 is a very good player for the money. Almost as good as the CD6003.

A

Anonymous

NAD C326BEE + Nad C515BEE and I can return my MA bx2 and extend the price budget for the speakers ( the seller's advice ACOUSTIC ENERGY aegis neo three )

or

NAD C326BEE +Nad C545BEE ( 100 pound more expensive than above) [/b]but then I cant go to upper range of speakers and maybe you can recommend something that gives soft and detailed finish to NAD

unfortunately I dont have chance to listen to the sound (as I will need to order from the shop and they will ship them after). Thanks to the forum which gives me so much information... without it I would be lost even more than now.

rm988 said:
NAD C326BEE + Nad C515BEE and I can return my MA bx2 and extend the price budget for the speakers ( the seller's advice ACOUSTIC ENERGY aegis neo three )

or

NAD C326BEE +Nad C545BEE ( 100 pound more expensive than above) [/b]but then I cant go to upper range of speakers and maybe you can recommend something that gives soft and detailed finish to NAD

unfortunately I dont have chance to listen to the sound (as I will need to order from the shop and they will ship them after). Thanks to the forum which gives me so much information... without it I would be lost even more than now.

I would personally go with Nad 326, C515 and Quad 11L2s.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts