Brock Boogie. pls help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm swinging through Toronto on monday, what Hifi stores would you recommend??? I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just having fun. Google gives me no joy.

A

Anonymous

The list of Hi Fi spots in Toronto:

Bay Bloor Radio - www.baybloorradio.com at the Manualife Centre

Kromer Radio - www.kromerradio.com at Bathurst & College

Hi Fi Fo Fum - www.hififofum.ca at Mount Pleasant & Eglinton

Executive Stereo - www.executivestereo.com at Yonge & Eglinton

Great Metropolitan Sound - www.greatmet.com at Yonge & Eglinton

Applause Audio - www.applauseaudio.com at Queen St East & Broadview

Lockridge Hi Fi - www.lockridgehifi.com in Markham

American Sound - www.americansound.com in Richmond Hill

Audio Excellence - www.audioexcellence.ca in Richmond Hill

Have a wicked trip, Ray!

A

Anonymous

I'd pop into Hi Fi Fo Fum and listen to the Neat Motive 2's...I was very impressed today.

Kromer & Bay Bloor feel like Hi Fi versions of Future Shop.

I'd love to go to Lockridge because they have so many brands on my short-list, but I haven't made it there yet (don't drive).

Great Met is a good spot, but they only stock NAD, Arcam & Marantz with Kef & PSB speakers...you should check out the Kef XQ30's though, they're quite nice.

A

Anonymous

One thing to note with Applause Audio, I'm not sure if you can just walk in or if you have to set up an appointment. Best to call before you head down (if you're planning on stopping in).

A

Anonymous

No, my fiance ended up taking the go so I only had to go as far as aldershot. I'm supposed to go downtown tomorrow night but I'm dreading the traffic. I hate the drive.

A

Anonymous

Cool...

I've been having a little exchange of e-mails with Graham from Electronics Depot and his new price on the Naim is quite nice ($1488)...better than the $1695 here in toronto. If only I drove...could make the trip out there.

Also, he recommended the RS6/Nait 5i combo...I was quite surprised by that.

A

Anonymous

Surprising yeah... Graham is a Tube listener, he has a Jolida attached to Forests at home I believe. But when I think about it he's not very sensitive to brightness. I suppose being in his business you can develop a more forgiving ear.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts