BR5 or Logo / Muso

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Onkyo 605. Martantz CD6002, Toshiba EP35.The monitor RS1 and RS6 over budget. Got a choice of two speaker packages how would you rate them in order of merit to play both DVD and music. BR5 Logo / Muso

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I have the Logo/Muso set up at home with an Arcam 5.1 Movie - i think they sound great although have noticied that if left in automatic mode the Sub doesn't always wake up as the muso seems to give out a little bit of bass themselves - all crossover settings are correct as detailed in owners man but something a little weird - its nothing in my opion compared to a decent pair of floorstanders for music especially since the two sat and a sub cost like £750 but for movies its very good/clear - wall brackets cost extra but def recommended

A

Anonymous

Listened to both just thought the BR5 sounded a little bright with a solid boom. Sort of a cling boom effect maybe they need running in. The BR5 are costing me about 190 quid more than the Logo / Muso. I know I am not comparing apples with apples just trying to get an opinion. Unfortunately can not get the wife to allow me the RS1 or RS6. Any other suggestions.

A

Anonymous

Can not get the KEF 3005se no stock Unable to dig up the budget for the MA RS6 (love them apart from the large centre) and not at all sure about the BR5 (as mentioned above) So Monday today come Thursday off to get my Logo / Muso. I thought this thread would be bombed with replys.

TRENDING THREADS