Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II vs Sony WF-1000XM4: which are better?

rohit

Oct 25, 2022
Visit site
Using WF-1000XM4 and the battery on the left ear piece has died after one year, can't hold charge for more than 15min. Multiple people on reddit Sony forums reported same, spoke to customer care and they told they have seen multiple issues like so but they won't fix mine as warranty expired 3 weeks after one year. My Jabra 75t are running strong after 2 years. Will not recommend Sony

L.C.

Oct 26, 2022
Visit site
Using WF-1000XM4 and the battery on the left ear piece has died after one year, can't hold charge for more than 15min. Multiple people on reddit Sony forums reported same, spoke to customer care and they told they have seen multiple issues like so but they won't fix mine as warranty expired 3 weeks after one year. My Jabra 75t are running strong after 2 years. Will not recommend Sony
I have to agree with that. Mine also had battery issues as soon as warranty expired, like many people did, and Sony wouldn't do a thing, not even paid repairment as there is no local center fixing headphones in London. So think of WF-1000XM4 as a 1-year service for 200pound, vs Bose with 2 year warranty and good out-of-warranty fix options for 280pound.

Reactions: Junglist724

Junglist724

May 26, 2022
Visit site
I have to agree with that. Mine also had battery issues as soon as warranty expired, like many people did, and Sony wouldn't do a thing, not even paid repairment as there is no local center fixing headphones in London. So think of WF-1000XM4 as a 1-year service for 200pound, vs Bose with 2 year warranty and good out-of-warranty fix options for 280pound.
Yep my battery now only lasts 10 minutes. I'm 3 months out of warranty.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts