Bose compatability

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Thinking of upgrading speakers to Bose acoustimass 5 series III speakers. I currently have a Technics EH500 stereo system. As this system is not seperate units I was wondering if any of you experts out there no if putting Bose speakers with the Technics system is compatible or not. If so will it have the required power to drive the bose speakers and sub woofer? Many thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

To clarify my issue, the bose system has a left and right input for each speaker from the amp, so 4 in total (2for each speaker). My technics system has 8 ports from its amp, so 4 inputs for each speaker. Therefore can 8outputs from amp to the speakers be put into 4ports for the speakers, 2inputs on each speaker (2left, 2right)??

A

Anonymous

actually the bose system is very compatable plus a very capable system but my advice demo one before parting with cash plus when you demo the system youll get to see how its connected . but i might have a bash at telling you how to connect it cause with the am10 its from cubes to sub then sub to amp so i think it maybe the same way for the am5. plus on the cubes its 1 cable to the cubes on left and one cable to the right pair of cubes so you dont need two runs of lead to each speaker but i do know bose supply a hefty amount of cable so you wont have to by that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts