Bonnie Prince Billy

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Hey,

I've been looking on e-bay for Billy's stuff on vinyl, expecting it to find it fetching silly money. Some of it does. BUT, I've found his two best albums (in my opinion, of course) for great prices on Amazon and HMV.

Amazon have got 'I See A Darkness' for £12.99 HERE

HMV have got 'Master And Everyone' for £9.99 HERE

Cheaper than what the E-bay sellers are asking for a used copy.

I've ordered both. He's gonna sound great on vinyl.

A

Anonymous

He does - enjoy

I've also got The Letting Go, The Wonder Show of the World and Lie Down in the Light. All go for £10 - 12.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
daskeg:
He does - enjoy

I've also got The Letting Go, The Wonder Show of the World and Lie Down in the Light. All go for £10 - 12.

Thanks Daskeg. I've bought my fave two, to scope out what the pressings are like. If i'm as happy with them as I think i'm going to be, i'll get the rest of his catalogue. Well, most of it, he has churned out some cr*p, which i'll not be buying again!

idc

The Brave and The Bold with Tortoise and Bonny Prince Billy is a superb album......

51YnU7mLE%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A

Anonymous

I really like Superwolf (with Matt Sweeney) and The Letting Go, both sound great on vinyl.

A

Anonymous

I love Billy's Beware, but when someone mentions Matt Sweeney I can't resist the urge to mention his excellent album Ride the Fader with Chavez. Oh, and he also played on Guided by Voices' Under the Bushes Under the Stars. Two excellent albums imho.

Jack

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I have a question for anyone who has 'I See A Darkness' on vinyl. Do you have a repeated crackle through the intro to the track 'I See A Darkness'? I did on my copy, so I returned it to Amazon but my replacement has the same fault, so I'm wondering if it's a fault with the master pressing or if it's just a faulty batch that Amazon have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts