BluRay bundles

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Yes I know it may be of limited use as I'm in Norway, but some of the big companies often use Scandinavia as a test market so here's what is going on at the moment:

Philips are bundling 20 BluRay films with their new BDP3000 player at a price break of 240 pounds.
It's a concept to tempt newcomers to take up the format and have an instant collection.
Tiltles include Training Day, Perfect Storm, Antibully, Happy Feet, License to Wed, Speed Racer, Get Smart, The Corpse Bride, Bonnie & Clyde, 300, 10,000 Years BC, Batman, The Prestige, Lady of the Water, Reservations, 2001, The Island and Blood Diamond.
Can't remember the other ones offhand.

So I'm predicting this sort of deal will be soon be hitting your shores at a store near you soon, if it hasn't happened already.

Happy Christmas everyone!
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

Got a similar bundle here in Holland, done my Media Markt. Same player but only 10 movies, not great ones though, Saw IV Planet Earth, Reservoir Dogs are the ones I can remember, for 150 euros, so about 120-130 pounds. Sounded like a bargain so I got it for the parents for christmas.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts