bluesound node hi res not as good as CD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Absolutely second that. If you use Amazon HD and nothing else, the BluOS UI is p*** poor. Amazon HD has a great UI, I've discovered a lot of new music through it and it fits my listening habits to a T.
Yep, this is my main gripe. On the amazon app after ive listened to an album it plays stuff it thinks id like, and the tunes it comes up with were fantastic and things id not heard of before. It was way better in this respect than spotify. On the Bluos it doesnt do this, it just just stsrts playing precuiusly listened to tracks which becones pretty annoying.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
I'm amazed at how perfectly passable the Bluetooth stream from my ifi is, when fed through the CDP's DAC.
Agreed. The sound quality of the bluetooth through the node is clearly better than when i play bluetooth via my roksan amp. A lot of this in sure is that the node uses bt aptx hd, where as my amp doesnt use hd, just plain aptx.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts