Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Samd

This certainly seems to polarise opinion. I bought it a few weeks ago played once and rejected. Tried again a couple of days ago and it's now on third play through and love it! By gum it's different!

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
I've never listened to any of her stuff, but I hear her name everywhere. I'll need to set aside some time and check it out. There are a ton of really talented artists out there and it's always good to discover new music to broaden the old horizons.

Tonestar1

This certainly seems to polarise opinion. I bought it a few weeks ago played once and rejected. Tried again a couple of days ago and it's now on third play through and love it! By gum it's different!
I've decided to give her a listen after seeing her on the BBC Glastonbury coverage. Wasn't sure either at first but it's now on my main playlist for the past few months.

insider9

I gave the album a listen today while driving. It's not bad, but not Grammy worthy. Some ok ideas and melodies in places but overall I'd rate it average and getting to the end was a bit boring. I was hoping for Janelle Monae kind of album, but nowhere near as imaginative or polished.

Reactions: Al ears

sonic1

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
I was given this for Christmas on vinyl and its a grower, the only thing I don't like is if you play it a little too loud the bass is quite overpowering. ( Probably me getting old ) !!

I will be interested to see what she releases for the new Bond theme.

TheDonald

Dec 7, 2022
Visit site
Bump!

I'm a bit behind the times, but I got this album for Christmas (by request, obviously). I really enjoy it musically but, my God, sonically it's hard to deal with. It is absolutely riddled with distortion to my ears, putting it alongside RHCP's "Californication" and Metallica's "Death Magnetic" as albums I will probably only listen to now and again rather than in main rotation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts