Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
It does look brilliant and I too am thinking it will be a must buy... however remember too that EA are looking on at Steam and wanting in on a piece of that action.... hence why they are going to be running their own servers for this game... still, I can't see such a large company giving us gamers bad connections... time will tell. :beer:

A

Anonymous

I didn't ever buy COD for that reason - own servers and lots of aimbots! At least Valve have the anti-cheat mechanism which largely deters cheating. :) Let's wait and see but looks amazing from the 'in game' trailers......

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
BF3 looks good and beta servers are up across most platforms , though looking through the forums pages alot of people have said its lost its BF 1&2 feel and the squad base play has gone. I still have my BF3 on order so fingers crossed they get it sorted in time

A

Anonymous

Yes, I might actually wait a bit for a. bugs to be sorted b. price to drop. I've got too much tank driving on WoT to do! :)

A

Anonymous

I went from an 8800GT to a GTX 570 this year with my new system. Fantastic performance. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Duly ordered. A physical copy is £10 cheaper than the d/l pre order! >)

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I've been playing the beta now for a couple of days and finally got around to having a go at flying the heli's and jets which feature on the second beta map 'Caspian Border'..... they seemed real good.... though I sucked at using them :rofl: .....I need practise :p

The servers themselves seem fine :clap: ...most annoying thing for me is the mini-map which I find rubbish for finding my way about ... so I hope that they have this looking a lot better come the final product.

A

Anonymous

Lucky beggar, I thought the beta closed today?
smiley-cool.gif

A

Anonymous

Arrived from Amazon yesterday, installed and had a quick peek at the single player - looks amazing! The reviews on Amazon are bringing the total score down due to the Ts and Cs - not the game! Apparently Origin - and you need to d/l origin even if you have the disks, is spyware....... |(

Hems

Nov 21, 2007
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
Lol, Graham :)

Both of my sons now have it for the pc... both love it.

I need to up-grade from my 8800 Ultra :(

Going by their sounds in-game over their headsets... Wow !

I'm running it on my iMac on medium settings. Knowing what the game is capable of i'm really getting tempted to buy a gaming pc.

Aside from the installation/activation gripes the game (multiplayer) is awesome. So is the sound. I think MW3 will be up against it in terms of online play.

A

Anonymous

This might be controvrsial but it's too realistic, too gory and not suitable for kids at all.

What does anyone else think?

bearwolfblade

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Graham_Thomas said:
This might be controvrsial but it's too realistic, too gory and not suitable for kids at all.

What does anyone else think?

true BF3 is a 16 rated game any parent buying it for their kids is a unfit parent these idiots are more than likely to be the same parents who let the juvenile delinquent asbo kids drink,smoke and cause trouble just so they can have a easy life

A

Anonymous

No stereotyping there then? :) It should be 18 rated but that would harm sales to some degree.......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts