• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Beyerdynamic Lagoon ANC

cihan

Apr 20, 2020
I am a fan of What Hi-Fi and i trust on reviews here almost always and try to read them before i buy anything related.

I own this headphone for 4 months. I find the sound very detailed and as neutral as possible in the price range, so i can tell that the sound is really satisfying for the money, you spend.

Which is really annoying is its build quality for me. There is always a squeak sound whenever i move my head, so this ruins everything. Besides, i can never connect it to my Macbook air and it was also very problematic to connect it to my LG LED Tv for a long time.

It is really a pity to have these problems, for that good sounding headphone in the price range.

LesterAnorak

Mar 30, 2011
I think these headphones sound just the ticket. I quite like the idea of the lights and don't think they lower the tone, rather enhance it, as they provide useful visual information. The big question though is: does the orange light stay on once they're firmly on your head? I tried this with my fridge once and can confirm that the light definitely goes out. Can you tell us if Beyerdynamic is just as clever?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts