Beyerdynamic A200p and Cambridge Audio XS

SteveR750

I've done a quick forum search and couldnt find anything on the former anyway, so just wondering what experiences folks have had of these used with phones / tablets, specifically an S3 and Tab Pro. I've bought the XS because I think the DACmagic + is much better than anything else below a Chord Qute (nothing changed in last year or so there then!) so it's worth a punt for using with my laptop when generally surfing etc.

Phones I'll use with them will primarily be sennheiser IE80s as they are the ones I carry around in my case, plus occasionally a pair of DT880s (thank you Joel :) ) if/when I have space to carry them.

SteveR750

Wow, that's impressive! The XS driving a pair of DT880s. IN USB 2 mode with the CA drivers installed it's really something when just sat at the desk browsing etc. If USB could provide a higher voltage to give it a bit more oomph then it would be spectacular value.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
SteveR750 said:
Wow, that's impressive! The XS driving a pair of DT880s. IN USB 2 mode with the CA drivers installed it's really something when just sat at the desk browsing etc. If USB could provide a higher voltage to give it a bit more oomph then it would be spectacular value.

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts