Best way to connect

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I have a Samsung 52 inch series 7 LCD and a Sony Home cinema system HT-DDWG800. I have connected them using HDMI from the DVD player to the AMP and the AMP to the TV however I have noticed that the picture quality is much better when I connect the DVD player directly to the TV. However the sound will not be as good then.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
mal81:
Hi

I have a Samsung 52 inch series 7 LCD and a Sony Home cinema system HT-DDWG800. I have connected them using HDMI from the DVD player to the AMP and the AMP to the TV however I have noticed that the picture quality is much better when I connect the DVD player directly to the TV. However the sound will not be as good then.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Just connect a coaxial or optical (digital) cable from cinema system to dvd player. This way you can get surround sound through that cable and picture only from the hdmi cable.

Naxos

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
Is it possible to do this with the new Humax HD PVR? I'd like to get one early next year to replace my Sony RDR-HXD710 DVD Recorder, where I currently take the sound to my Yamaha surround amp via digital coaxial.

TRENDING THREADS