Best Speakers for Sonos ZP120

A

Anonymous

Come on guys someone must have a Sonos with some speakers they can comment on?

I too would also be interested to know this

A

Anonymous

I have a pair of Tannoy Mercury FI custom hooked up to my kitchen zone via silver anniversary speaker cable. These are attached to wall using brackets. I had to compromise on location (the are high up the wall near the ceiling) but they sound OK for background listening. You can pick them up for about £90. Figure in some stands and cables and you have a cheap solution. It depends on your budget and ears though.

An ancient pair of B&W DM4's (still going after 30 odd years) are connected to another zone.

For toe tapping listening I connected via a Cyrus pre/power combo into my Ruark Templars.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
thanks for the info, I just found the original BU130 review, they reckon easy-to-drive budget speakers from Tannoy or Q Acoustics, although they don't really offer any info on how it actually sounds, I'll have a look for something like that. cheers!

A

Anonymous

I mounted them using BTech Side Clamp Speaker mounts BT77B from http://avbracket.co.uk/

TheBT77B pivot left to right and also up and down so they can be angled towards the listening position

A

Anonymous

The ZP120 is a versatile bit of kit. I've seen one driving a pair of Final 600i electrostatics.... 3 or 4k speakers. Ok it wasn't the last word in high fidelity but it worked.

Something like the Monitor Audio BR2s or RS1s would be a good option in my opinion. Nice, detailed speakers that are easy to drive. They look pretty good to boot.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts