Best solution for watching sky hd contents on two tv without additional subcription

ibl0010

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My sky hd box is installed downstair in the living room but I would like to watch my sky box hd contents on a second tv upstairs. I have heard of hdmi over cat 5 / 6 but also I have come across android tv box or android media player with hdmi input. The claim is that sky or cable set up box can be connected to android box with hdmi input. If I buy android media tv box with hdmi input, is there a solution or a device that I can run ( maybe over a home network) to an android box to view the hd contents from sky hd box on a secondary tv in another room.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I use the TV output to the kitchen (non HD) and a wireless sender to the bedroom - with little success really. Two options to eliminate until a solution appears which I too would like to implement.

jjbomber

ibl0010 said:
My sky hd box is installed downstair in the living room but I would like to watch my sky box hd contents on a second tv upstairs. I have heard of hdmi over cat 5 / 6 but also I have come across android tv box or android media player with hdmi input. The claim is that sky or cable set up box can be connected to android box with hdmi input. If I buy android media tv box with hdmi input, is there a solution or a device that I can run ( maybe over a home network) to an android box to view the hd contents from sky hd box on a secondary tv in another room.

An Android box connects to the wi-fi. You download Kodi as an app. Plenty of advice on youtube on which appa you need. You add-on what you need.

ibl0010

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
jjbomber said:
ibl0010 said:
My sky hd box is installed downstair in the living room but I would like to watch my sky box hd contents on a second tv upstairs.  I have heard of hdmi over cat 5 / 6 but also I have come across android tv box or android media player with hdmi input. The claim is that sky or cable set up box can be connected to android box with hdmi input. If I buy android media tv box with hdmi input, is there a solution or a device that I can run ( maybe over a home network) to an android box to view the hd contents from sky hd box on a secondary tv in another room.?

An Android box connects to the wi-fi. You download Kodi as an app. Plenty of advice on youtube on which appa you need. You add-on what you need. 
I am not talking about kodi mate. I already have sky hd in my living room. What am trying to do is been able to watch the content of my sky hd box that is downstairs on another tv upstairs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts