best out the box bluray all in one surround sound and 1080p tv

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My parents are moving into a new house and want to treat themselves to a 1080p tv, bluray and surround sound. The Budget is around £1000 total. Was thinking a samsung 37 LCD or Panasonic 37 LCD coupled with a samsung HT-BD1252.

They are not looking for top end quality as they are upgrading from a 4.3 sony trinitron crt and dvd player with stereo sound. So just having surround sound will be an improvment! However they would like the system to give a clean crisp picture and a detailed sound stage. They would rather have sattalite speakers as they can be hidden in courners and it needs to be easy to use (hence the all in one out the box idea). TV needs to have a pc socket and they will also be using Sky so would like to run the sound through the surround sound if possible?

Any suggestions greatly received as I have been out of the game for a while (still running a Loewe Archos crt tv!)

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
You could try the Panasonic TX-37S10 (a Full HD LCD, rated 5-stars by WHF?, with a PC input), available for around £700 or less online.

Combine that with the Panasonic SC-BT200 all-in-one system (again 5-star rated, with small satellite speakers and optical inputs for Sky), which can be had for around £500 online.

These will also be easy to use together thanks to Panasonic's Viera Link function. It's stretching your budget a bit, but for two such quality products I'd say it's worth looking into.

A

Anonymous

Liam19 Thanks for the suggestions, had a look at them and think I might go for them! Seem to tick all the boxes and have got it down to £1050. Not bad at all!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts