Best noise-cancelling earbuds: the true wireless way to cut out background noise

Willhiro

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
The Sony's "Reasons to Avoid" are "Lack volume controls", and "No aptX HD support".
How come that is not "Reasons to Avoid" for the Apple Airpods. Should they have the same listed? Unless they do have them

Reactions: btheriau

Mikeyz

Jan 11, 2021
Visit site
I am surprised it states there is no touch volume control on the Bose QuietComfort buds. According to the official Bose website it clearly states this is supported. You slide you finger up/down the right bud. I am about to buy them so can confirm this later. I did also check some Q&A on amazon from people who have purchased this product. At least one buyer stated it does have volume control.

YiG

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Ok then.. the Technics appear to have gained a star, the review it links to shows they were only given 4 stars. Something changed that warrants the extra star??

Mjp

Oct 4, 2021
Visit site
From budget to premium, we've got a pair of noise-cancelling true wireless earphones for you.

Best noise-cancelling earbuds: the true wireless way to cut out background noise : Read more
As an owner of a pair of Sony WF-1000XM3, I must say the noise cancelling is underwhelming at best. The main problem, and it may apply to all of these, is the seal between buds and ear. If this is poor, noise leaks past, there is zero cancelling, and total loss of bass.

The only noise cancelling headphones I know of that work, are on or over ear types, which also isolate noise and have superb sound quality that no buds can come close to matching.

I reckon anyone buying any of these buds will be disappointed.

btheriau

Sep 29, 2022
Visit site
The Sony's "Reasons to Avoid" are "Lack volume controls", and "No aptX HD support".
How come that is not "Reasons to Avoid" for the Apple Airpods. Should they have the same listed? Unless they do have them
Not up to date... without the new Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation.

DENSL

Feb 14, 2023
Visit site
Sony WF-1000XM4 they have terrible noise reduction, in the gym you hear all the noise around you. I think the ratings for this model are way overrated!!!

Willhiro

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I agree. they should come up with a check list for all of them. Seems bias. They are also wrong, the XM4 has volume control (If you choose it on the app) and it also features multipoint after they updated the software

Willhiro

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Sony WF-1000XM4 they have terrible noise reduction, in the gym you hear all the noise around you. I think the ratings for this model are way overrated!!!
I use it at the gym all the time. I did buy a different tips for 5 bucks on Amazon and it works perfect.

Willhiro

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
As an owner of a pair of Sony WF-1000XM3, I must say the noise cancelling is underwhelming at best. The main problem, and it may apply to all of these, is the seal between buds and ear. If this is poor, noise leaks past, there is zero cancelling, and total loss of bass.

The only noise cancelling headphones I know of that work, are on or over ear types, which also isolate noise and have superb sound quality that no buds can come close to matching.

I reckon anyone buying any of these buds will be disappointed.
I use the XM4s and they noise cancelling is great. I bought different tips on Amazon and I get a better seal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts