Best mag for tv listings including sky

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Its hard to get hold of a decent tv listings mag which as all the listings in.

Most of them have tiny boxes of listings for the less popular channels and these are not the easiest to read.

What do members of this forum reccomend for the best tv listings mag?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Traditionally, I always buy the Christmas edition of the Radio Times - it's the only time I buy a listings magazine though and is really just to look at the film listings for this year - it's more of a tradition than anything else. Picked up this year's yesterday but haven't had a look at it yet.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:

Traditionally, I always buy the Christmas edition of the Radio Times - it's the only time I buy a listings magazine though and is really just to look at the film listings for this year - it's more of a tradition than anything else. Picked up this year's yesterday but haven't had a look at it yet.

Me too.... Except for the picking it up yesterday part. I'll get it tomorrow.

It's not Christmas without the R.T kicking around.
emotion-2.gif

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I bought the TV guide book at the weekend (only ever buy one at Xmas) based on the fact it was 85p whereas the TV times was £2.25! It seems to be a sort of ritual in our house, we buy it, all have a look at it and moan about all the rubbish they are putting on

I don't have sky movies/sports and this mag seems to give more space to the more commonly watched freevies channels

A

Anonymous

professorhat:

That's the one we get. I think it's the only one where you can find out if a film has been cut or not. It's so much easier now you don't have to get the Tv Times as well.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
NSYGrinner:It's so much easier now you don't have to get the Tv Times as well.

Indeed - seems ridiculous when you think of it now, but at the time, it was just normal that you had to look at two different magazines to find out what was on TV that evening!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts