Best high-end record players 2021: ultimate premium turntables

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
Linn, direct drive, I don't think so.
is it because it´s a LINN or because it is a direct drive? i am saying this because it looks like when turntables were all good this looks low-end and direct drive is always better than belts as belts are made of fake rubber and it´s caractherístics is changing it´s shape and thickness depending on the temperature of the day but noiseless direct drives are available since 1970 ,so is it a 60´s records thing? like more than 37 mintus Lp´s can be played perfect, non-existing anti-skating?or 1000€ pro-ject of a turntable?it looked fine to me but never asked the price,as i have a very good turntable from Linn from late 70´s ,ofered to me by a friend , that gave me all his hi-fi gear and record colection now he uses a HHscott integrated amplifier from 77 catalog with rack chromed handles with a reel deck from akai a high-reference one from the 70´s and conects it´s iphone to it to listen to spotify and uses a old tape deck with monitor to increase the volume level to do not put the volume very high on the HH Scott that caught fire in 2019 , but i fixed it, this using some big 80´s magnat spekaers who sound very good, he came from the netherlands to live in the country side 50kms from my house

Last edited:

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
i bought a P10 recentelly and it´s fine, only kept the alpheta 3 and installed a hana umami red, because i can get them for a special very low price

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts