Best Hi-Fi Amps for Monitor Audio BX5

A

Anonymous

i heard the bx5's with a yamaha as-500 last week, heard the yam with rx6;s too, both combos sounded very good, im now tempted to get an as-500 myself..

iMining2010:
Hi Can anyone suggest which amps would be best for Monitor Audio BX5. May thanks in advance.

David

Hi David

Ultimately it will depend on your source and budget however at the moment i will recommend Yamaha's A-S500.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

maxflinn:i heard the bx5's with a yamaha as-500 last week, heard the yam with rx6;s too, both combos sounded very good, im now tempted to get an as-500 myself..

Hi maxflinn

Ealier on i decided to push the A-S500 and BX5's by using the stunning Chord Electronics QBD76 as a source. The amp and the speakers coped more then admirably and the system sounded superb.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT:
maxflinn:i heard the bx5's with a yamaha as-500 last week, heard the yam with rx6;s too, both combos sounded very good, im now tempted to get an as-500 myself..

Hi maxflinn

Ealier on i decided to push the A-S500 and BX5's by using the stunning Chord Electronics QBD76 as a source. The amp and the speakers coped more then admirably and the system sounded superb.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

yea it certainly seems a great product rick, i love the looks too, and 85 watts per channel, for the money is very nice
emotion-21.gif

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site

So it sounded good ? You never felt the sound was too bright or harsh like mentioned in the WH review ?

A

Anonymous

Cypher:

So it sounded good ? You never felt the sound was too bright or harsh like mentioned in the WH review ?

no, it sounded great to me, it was on the shop floor too, not in a demo room, but then im not too experienced with hifi really, and my own system probably sounds a bit bright due to my own room acoustics, my lounge hasn't got too many soft furnishings and its got a tiled floor. the combos may well have sounded bright to someone thats used to a warmer set-up than mine..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts