• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Best headphones with a mic for voice and video calls 2020

Kyle_Ladrech

Jul 15, 2020
The 1. Sony WH-1000XM3's call quality is so bad that I have to take them off of BT prior to calls. I don't want anyone making the mistake that these are good for voice. They have also begun to glitch on me after about 10 months of moderate-heavy usage.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
I was demo-ing the B&W Px headphones and a call came in. The person on the other end of the line could barely hear me. Most BT headphones have the mic in the ear cup, so they struggle to pick up what you say. It meant I ended up buying a traditional set of wired-mic headphones.

I expect it's the same for most of these (and that's what the guy in Sevenoaks said). Quite interested to know if this is just one of those AI aggregated reviews which doesn't actually consider the brief (i.e. headhones for calls) properly.

Everyone's working from home now, so proper headsets that can play great music are essential.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts