Best headphones with a mic for voice and video calls 2020

ajm.35

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
These cans are not Bluetooth 5. They are bluetooth 4.2????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 11.33.04.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 11.33.04.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 1

Kyle_Ladrech

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
The 1. Sony WH-1000XM3's call quality is so bad that I have to take them off of BT prior to calls. I don't want anyone making the mistake that these are good for voice. They have also begun to glitch on me after about 10 months of moderate-heavy usage.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I was demo-ing the B&W Px headphones and a call came in. The person on the other end of the line could barely hear me. Most BT headphones have the mic in the ear cup, so they struggle to pick up what you say. It meant I ended up buying a traditional set of wired-mic headphones.

I expect it's the same for most of these (and that's what the guy in Sevenoaks said). Quite interested to know if this is just one of those AI aggregated reviews which doesn't actually consider the brief (i.e. headhones for calls) properly.

Everyone's working from home now, so proper headsets that can play great music are essential.

Leo

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Can I ask did you test the microphones on any of these as I am over and over finding headphones that sound great but deliver a substandard quality to the person at the other end. Be great to see the rating of the mic as well as the listening experience.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for over the ear / in ear that deliver.

Thanks

Kyle_Ladrech

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
B&W Px don’t sound great either. Only headphones I’ve heard good call quality reviews on were the new Bose 700s...can anyone else confirm? I have a guy at my office who tells me they are excellent for voice calls on both ends even when sitting next to a window unit.

The aforementioned (now outdated) Sony’s, Px, and Bang H9is all had major flaws when testing call quality.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts