Best CD HDD Ripper for Cyrus System

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, got a Cyrus DAX XP+, CD SE2, Mono 200. Want a CD HDD ripper that can be played by connecting to the DAC XP+. Want something that can give perfect or better replication of the CD (listen to a lot of electronic instrumental music), with a inteterface(remote/app or both) that can be easily used. Was thinking of a price range of about £700(+).

Thanks.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Have a look at the Innuos Zen XL (3tb), Zen (2tb) or Zen Mini (1tb) which have an onboard DAC capable of sampling rates up to 384kHz, taking care of everything including DSD content. It also has Spotify and Qobuz, as well as access to Internet radio stations. The Squeeezepad app is excellent for direct control.

The Innuos products are designed to partner perfectly to most major hi-fi products, from Sonos to Naim. You'd need to check to see if it can be connected to the DAC XP's USB input. I'm not 100%.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
satycool said:
Want something that can give perfect or better replication of the CD

You might struggle with that one, they've not invented anything that can reproduce what isn't there (*waits for some smart ass to come along and say "well actually..."*). Not trying to be a smart-ass myself btw by bringing this up, just pointing out what may not be obvious to you.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the advice to all. The innous looks really good for my needs, I think I will have to buy a coxial/usb adaptor to connenct to my Dac/Pre-amp ! Just wondering how would you control the music ? Is there a app of somesort or remote ?

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
On the edge of buy a Innuos! But how do you control the system ? I understand there is are third party phone/tablet apps - but how good are third party apps to control and easy of use ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts