Best Bluetooth speakers: portable speakers for every budget

atkins14

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
What is actually the best sounding speaker though? You don't actually seem to compare them to each other? Such as the Dali Katch to say the UE Megablast, Audio Pro C3 etc. Ignoring hardwired speakers and price.

Also how do they hold up to say the Sonos Move, Bose home, Vifa Oslo, Beolit 17 etc?

I had the Dali Katch but had to return as bluetooth connectivity was too temperamental.

Jmr1969x

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
This article should say best bang for your buck. Best bluetooth speaker title makes me think best sounding and bose and UE don't come to mind for sound quality. Maybe do an best sounding or audiophile like sound. I would look for speakers like B&O, Harmon Kardon, Klipsch ? Mini Rig ? Not JBL and Sony. I come to What HiFi for audiophile info.

Reactions: QWales

RicherS

May 18, 2021
Visit site
No mention of the Soundcore Flare or Flare+ which are well regarded?
Looked around, read many pages, reviews, sites, ended up at Which, leaning towards the excellent Polk but then decided against as they don't pair up for stereo.. Next (reasonably priced) one on their list was the (Anker) Soundcore Flare. Have to say I'm blown away by the quality. Firstly, it has a feel & heft that suggests a quality of material & manufacture. The turn on 'greeting' has a nice depth & tone, it connected quickly & easily and as a starter, the embedded music on my phone sounded amazing. Even just listening to a few random tunes on steaming/video suggest that this is a superb piece of kit. Within 48 hours, I'd ordered a second & the stereo, timing, presence & soundstage are just wonderful. I haven't been so excited about sound for a long time, so much so that I was up half the night, going through a list of music returned by the search "music for testing speakers". It has not just been an enjoyable journey of discovery, it has added a lot of wonderful tracks to my library.

QWales

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
This article should say best bang for your buck. Best bluetooth speaker title makes me think best sounding and bose and UE don't come to mind for sound quality. Maybe do an best sounding or audiophile like sound. I would look for speakers like B&O, Harmon Kardon, Klipsch ? Mini Rig ? Not JBL and Sony. I come to What HiFi for audiophile info.
Yes suprised not to see Minirig

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts