Best Bluetooth record players: budget to premium plate spinners

ukray2022

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Absolutely right! I have a sizeable collection of classical orchestral, opera box sets and choral works on 78's. Some of the greatest performers in classical music and opera and many live performances
I wonder who is pushing all this new tech?
It seems that every time a research lab brings out a new method of broadcast/reception and the selling of music, it's claimed the public go mad to buy the new system.
Well if the pie chart published at the start of this article is even fairly accurate it seems those claims are rubbish.
I buy a lot of music on Presto and some of the great recordings are now unavailable on CD. For me to convert to a new system would cost me a bomb, and with Amazon raising prices steeply the warning is clear, become a customer of such a system may leave you their prisoner having to pay increases whenever it suits these tax dodging corporations.

Absolutely right! I have a sizeable collection of classical orchestral, opera box sets and choral works on 78's. Some of the greatest performers in classical music and opera and many live performances
I wonder who is pushing all this new tech?
It seems that every time a research lab brings out a new method of broadcast/reception and the selling of music, it's claimed the public go mad to buy the new system.
Well if the pie chart published at the start of this article is even fairly accurate it seems those claims are rubbish.
I buy a lot of music on Presto and some of the great recordings are now unavailable on CD. For me to convert to a new system would cost me a bomb, and with Amazon raising prices steeply the warning is clear, become a customer of such a system may leave you their prisoner having to pay increases whenever it suits these tax dodging corporations.
I’m not sure why you’d want Bluetooth if you’re a 78 collector. You need a hefty turntable with a special 78 large radius stylus.

Bluetooth is for the iPhone generation, handy in cars, and for playing from your phone to a speaker. But you knew that, didn’t you?

DREADZONE

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Is there a niche listening environment for turntable playing vinyl VIA BLUETOOTH that I am unaware of? Surely the degradation of sound quality via bluetooth will "undo" all the goodness and pure sound of vinyl?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts