Best Apple AirPods alternatives 2020: budget to premium

What about the Jlabs? ≈$50 Noise canceling, fits good with all ear sizes, 3 EQ choices, change the volume/EQ settings/answer the phone (has mic)/ talk to Google-Siri by a touch of a button located on each bud without touching your phone. Good sound quality and has a decent punch of bass (if you want bass; can be turned off if not wished) compared to wired headphone/earbuds. Soft gel tips with cushion fins to secure the bud in ear without falling out if you’re out being physical (working out or moving a lot at work). “Noise cancellation can be bad” (yes I can agree in certain situations but just take one bud out) crank the volume up and it’ll work both ways, loud enough to cancel the background noise but if an alarm goes off or someone calls your name (or in an emergency “direction”) you can easily hear. You can also get them at your local Walmart (yes I know... smh) but still, give them at least a listen before doubting (if you don’t like them, return them) lol.

ringdingdingo

Jun 14, 2020
Visit site
I just want to know who thought it was okay to write up a list of Apple AirPod alternatives and include in the list of alternative products to buy both the Apple Airpods and Apple Airpod Pros? Who approved this?

Applesucks

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
The Sony XM3 does have volume controls this is something that you can set within the system settings in the app. Custom settings can be applied to either left or right ear pieces.

Last edited:

misio87

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Are these even an alternative ? People looking for alternatives are not looking for the models that you stick into your ear-canal. There are the JBL 220, but that is the only one I know that looks like an airpod.

Jettgod

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I just want to know who thought it was okay to write up a list of Apple AirPod alternatives and include in the list of alternative products to buy both the Apple Airpods and Apple Airpod Pros? Who approved this?

Completely agree about the inclusion of the Apple products also, if you are interested in serious listening why on earth have the "Lypertek Tevi's' been excluded?

Feb 26, 2021
Visit site
Completely agree about the inclusion of the Apple products also, if you are interested in serious listening why on earth have the "Lypertek Tevi's' been excluded?
Thank you @Jettgod
I read all reviews and ended up buying Lypertek Tevi, on your recommendation. I Have never ever heard details like that, I honestly had to go through all my favorit albums again to hear what I have been missing all these years without Tevi in my ears.

Lypertek - PurePlay Z3
Is the new name for the Tevi model for those who want a pair of earphones with perfect sound.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts