Best amp for Epos M22is?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Got the Epos M22i's, the clincher being the entry to the Hot Deals forum last year. Kudos to Tractorboy and Evilwolf for that. Am looking at step up amps, with an Primare i30 and Creek Destiny uppermost on the list. Leema Pulse is also for consideration. Any thoughts for alternatives?

Hoped Evilwolf would be sniffing the midnight air tonight. Wondered if he could shed some light on his reasons for upgrading from the M22s when he got the Primare.

Have heard the i30 with the new Proac 140s at the Manchester show and they blew me away, Creek's a potentially cheaper option and synergistically would work well, although have yet to hear the combo, hopefully demo is due next weekend.

Source is lossless streaming via Dacmagic btw. Music is varied, alternative & indie/trip-hop/soul & funk/newly embarking on classical.

Cheers

Acquiescer

A

Anonymous

Bi-amping is a whole different ball game for me. I'm relatively new to hifi and had thought a better integrated was the way to go. Cost wise such a good setup as yours will probably have set you back a canny sum. I'm probably looking ex-demo for these amps if I can.
Arcam's warmth could combine well with the Epos detail. Did you find the P38 addition a massive improvement over the A38 alone I presume accompanies it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts