best accolade

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My two year old on waking up, the day after I got past the running in period and have had a chance to listen to music properly

"Daddy, can we listen to music on your speakers" 

=) 

A

Anonymous

wait till it turns into a teenager and starts playing all maner of wibbly rubbish on your pride and joy :(

A

Anonymous

mrbungle:wait till it turns into a teenager and starts playing all maner of wibbly rubbish on your pride and joy :(

Ahem......

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
mrbungle:wait till it turns into a teenager and starts playing all maner of wibbly rubbish on your pride and joy :(

Or you can play your kids your favourite music from an early age and when they become teenagers they will be into the same music as you - worked for me.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:mrbungle:wait till it turns into a teenager and starts playing all maner of wibbly rubbish on your pride and joy :(

Or you can play your kids your favourite music from an early age and when they become teenagers they will be into the same music as you - worked for me.

Sounds good. I don't have kids, but If I do I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit through 'Wheels on the Bus' and such rubbish.

"You Will listen to Akercocke and you will like it!!!"

A

Anonymous

He gets a good wide variety of music.

I played one of his book cds a few days ago, the audio production on those is weird, I think they are set to work with 20 quid boomboxes, very low fi and empty sound, odd.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts