best 55 for under £450

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
has to be 60hz but if a 100hz is that price i be interested i have limit the price to this amount . the ones i seen are TCL LG Samsung and Hisense not interested in the sounds at all only the picture . My current TVs are a 50 inch 3D 2011 and 46 2010 Panasonics but will have to replace one soon ie the 46 inch very pleased with them even now 11 year later but at some point i will have to replace them Both are 60hz on Netflix and amazon I have sky fast optics at 75 download and 19 upload . Which for rural is okay However there is no cjance of a faster service for several years now

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
prices have dropped hugely in real terms back in the day PLASMA anywhere to £2500 especially for a Pioneer , But they was made to last and not made in China and build quality a lot better too Then see how long they last ( too long) I would expect most LEDs TVs last 3 years maybe 4 if very lucky but we live in a throw away technology now But it today chuck out in land fill tomorrow . Why anyone would pay more than £1000 for a new TV is beyond me , knowing it be out of date before you can say Christmas

daveh75

But they was made to last and not made in China and build quality a lot better too

(Language edited by moderation)

Chinese manufacturers will build to any quality clients like and are willing to pay for.

Like them or loathe them, Apple produce high quality products, which are mostly manufactured in China.

Chinese built Tesla's have far better, more consistent build quality than their US counterparts.

Much Hifi kit is manufactured in China...

So stop with the lazy, xenophobic stereotypes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts