Best 32 inch lcd for standard definition and hd?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Which 32 inch lcd is the best all rounder, (best pic, high contrast, smooth motion playback...etc) at a price point of around £500?...It has to perform well with standard definition...Will be watching stand def sky digital, most of the time..cheers

A

Anonymous

In my opinion the telly you want/need is the Panasonic TX-32LXD70, this is a superb set with truly outstanding standard definition performance, good enough to rival the best CRTs and beat some of the lesser ones. Although it is hard to pick up this tv for less than £600 it is well worth the extra outlay. If you are primarily concerned with off air performance and you wouldn't mind cutting some screen size then the obivous answer is the Panasonic TX-26LXD70 LCD tv which has exemplary picture quality on standard def material. This 26" tv is available on line for as low as £500. With respect to high definition sources both these panels are the best in their market positioned sectors, however if you want to heighten your high def viewing pleasure it will be nessesscary to go for the 32"! I have a Panasonic TX-32LXD700 which is just the upgraded version of the lxd70 as it has an extra hdmi, better sound and a memory port, along with different styling. However, this range topper will cost £700-800 at the minimum. From experiencing this set though I can say it has overcome my concerns about standard def performance on lcds. For a cheaper set you could go for the Samsung 32R87BDX but in terms of standard definition it is streets behind the panasonic in my view. The gap is much smaller between the two for high def content though! Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Couldn't agree more !

Monkey is spot on with his observations and recommendations

A

Anonymous

Again a bit more of a budget-stretch but the Sony 32-D3000 has received rave reviews with SD display and great HD performance.

A

Anonymous

How does the Sony 32-D3000 compare, price/performance wise with the two 32 inch panasonics?

A

Anonymous

No idea, type the models into google and see what prices come out maybe ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts