Beresford TC-7510 DAC?????

Tesler

Oct 2, 2007
Visit site
I saw this devise on the web and it got me wondering. I’m going to set up my spare HiFi kit in another room so the Missus can go and listen to her stuff on it. CD, Marantz CD6002, Amp, Cambridge Audio 740a I also need some small Bookshelf speakers to connect up to the amp, nothing expensive, about £100 a pair, any thoughts? I’m not too fussed about sound quality through speakers as this system will mainly be used with headphones (Grado SR80’s) Anyway, will this Beresford DAC be an improvement to the CD6002’s sound? Has anyone got experience of using this box with a CD player, and is it worth shelling out £100 for with this CD player and Amp? Orrrrrrrrr! might this box make a difference in my main system listed below? Thanks Folks.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I am a big fan of your cd player
emotion-2.gif
. It is one of those that to get a proper upgrade you need to spend quite a bit to better it!

The new marantz will be better in something and Beresford would improve on soundstage + details and such like but both wouldn't be any more musical than the CD 63SE.....classic
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts