Beresford Bushmaster DAC

A

Anonymous

I'v not had the oppertunity to have a listen to one myself, but if its anything like the caiman+ you wont be dissapointed. I purchased the beresford caiman+ in 2010 and have been thoroughly impressed by its sound. It at first sounded clinical, but after a good amount of time to allow it to burn in, it came into its own. The headphone line out is also a feature noteworthy as this is how I typically use the unit with some HD555 Sennheisers. It brings a lot of detail and space to music and films. Soon I will be using the caiman in a hifi setup as a preamp/DAC.

Hope this helps with your decision.

jimmylee73

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wickey,

I actually have a Caiman Gatorized and have been very happy with it as my introduction to the world of DAC.

I've been reading about the new Bushmaster and it seems to be getting very positive feedback and is seen as a step-up from the Caiman.

Jamie

jimmylee73

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wickey,

I actually have a Caiman Gatorized and have been very happy with it as my introduction to the world of DAC.

I've been reading about the new Bushmaster and it seems to be getting very positive feedback and is seen as a step-up from the Caiman.

Jamie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts