Benz Micro ACE SH Moving Coil

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
This is tempting me. The retailers' blurb about it is impressive: 'The Benz ACE is one of our favorite budget phono cartridges. Based on the generator system and stylus assembly of the Benz Glider with a protective acrylic body, the ACE is a handmade cartridge, one of the only hand-built cartridges at this price point! This is a true music lover's cartridge, warm and natural through the mid-range, with great bottom-end extension and silky smooth high frequencies. If you just want to play record after record with a big smile on your face...the ACE is the cartridge for you! The Benz ACE is simple to install and is available in three different outputs to match any phono-stage.'
Does anyone know anything about this brand, and this cartridge in particular?

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
You changed yer post,lol.

Had an Ace SL for a while nowt wrong with Benz Bretts, good even sound and track well.

Edit. No you aint. Youve stuck it elsewhere anaw.

A

Anonymous

Yes, this one just has the dealers blurb.

I'd believe a dealer's blurb as much as I'd believe Avram Grant saying his team could beat Man U at old Trafford.

Still, it is a terrific cartridge.

A

Anonymous

I use this cartridge on my gyro the low output one. It really is something quite special i'm sure you'll love it.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Yeah, sorry boys, i'm finishing off the rest of the Glenfiddich today, before starting the fitness thang tomorrow, so i'm a wee bit squiffy and put the post in the wrong section. Oops.

So, the general concensus is that, dealer hyperbole aside, it's a cracker? thank you fellas. You all have a good crimbo?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts