A

Anonymous

how the heck do you add pictures with this web page now? any ideas....thanks

Benny.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Benny,

same as before really. Can't remember which photo storing site you're using, but get the link from there. Click the tree box and paste the link in the 'image URL' box. Make sure this doesn't have
round it and that it ends in .jpg. If you've been successful the image will appear in the preview box before you confirm.

Everyone is in for a treat when you get it working
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

thanks fellas...but i think the problem lies with Flikr because when trying to grab the HTML link you used to be able to highlight the piece you wanted but now it all gets highlighted, not sure at all.

Benny.

A

Anonymous

i hope you get it sorted as that's some kit list you've got there, i'd love to see it...

A

Anonymous

Cheers Ben, the house was upside down with painting & decorating...so much stuff was sat in the gym where i had put the speakers...excuse te mess, yeah very happy Ben, the difference between these & the 40's with two P1's is epic, every passage of music is an event...fantastic, using them with the grills off Ben.

A

Anonymous

the kuro looks like a 28in in the middle of that lot, what a setup though
smiley-cool.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn said:
the kuro looks like a 28in in the middle of that lot, what a setup though
smiley-cool.gif

I know Max...the Pioneer looks alot smaller in these pics than in real life viewing, its a 50 inch though, i am waiting arrival of the Antelope Audio Zodiac Gold there seems to be a bit of a waiting time for them as the ones arriving shop orders are already purchased...so my one is for the next delivery, a few more weeks.

Thanks
Benny.

A

Anonymous

john1000000boy said:
Sensational!! I like that a lot!!!!

There is nothing more rewarding than getting everything just the way you like it!!

ENJOY!!

Cheers John, im really pleased with them....they sound sublime, effortless abundance of POWER!!!!

A

Anonymous

El Hefe said:
Very vintage looking indeed. Everything blends in nicely. I hope you are enjoying the sound as much as your are enjoying looking at them.

Thanks El Hefe, i like the old school look...no nonsense badges & names or model numbers all over...just mean untamed grunt, also looking forward to the Zodiac Gold coming.

A

Anonymous

AlmaataKZ said:
Congratulations and enjoy!

Very interested in yor Zodiac impressions - once it arrives!

Thanks AlmaataKZ, the Zodiac left an impression alright when i had a listening session with it at Audio Emotion...shoudnt be too long, well not as long as waiting for the scm50's to be made & shipped...well well worth it tho.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
nice Benny, very nice. d'you know i was just thinking 'they don't look so big', and then i read the comment about the tv size!

don't suppose you compared the zodiac to a benchmark while you were there?
smiley-innocent.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

A

Anonymous

Craig M. said:
nice Benny, very nice. d'you know i was just thinking 'they don't look so big', and then i read the comment about the tv size!

don't suppose you compared the zodiac to a benchmark while you were there?
smiley-innocent.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Cheers Craig, yeah theyre very big, its hard to get a true scale until you have them planted in your livingroom & you start to appreciate the size & the space they will need around them, the pics sure make the tv look small...maybe because its raised up a little higher...but it does look smaller, i never had the chance to dem the Benchmark along with the Zodiac gold as the Benchmark was out on home dem, i know the Benchmark HDR is very very good though...but i have kinda had the Zodiac in mind back & forward for a little while Craig.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Benny

Looks great. Thumbs up. You have got one of my favourite amps, I love the sound the VSX-LX70 makes, did you demo with your speaker package before you bought? I can't quite work out how you have a silver stand on the Pioneer LX5090, I have just got one myself and I never saw a silver stand available to buy, there were just two both black, also I can't see how that stand the way it looks can fit on a Pioneer LX5090, are you sure you have a Pioneer LX5090 TV? If yes, what stand do you have then?

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

gel said:
Hi Benny

Looks great. Thumbs up. You have got one of my favourite amps, I love the sound the VSX-LX70 makes, did you demo with your speaker package before you bought? I can't quite work out how you have a silver stand on the Pioneer LX5090, I have just got one myself and I never saw a silver stand available to buy, there were just two both black, also I can't see how that stand the way it looks can fit on a Pioneer LX5090, are you sure you have a Pioneer LX5090 TV? If yes, what stand do you have then?

Cheers.

Hi Gel, yeah the Pioneer amp's a cracker & yes i did dem with ATC scm11's at the time i purchased, the Pioneer is definately a 5090 & the reason i have a silver stand is that just before i purchased the tv my friend had a 508 with siver stand that got screen damaged so he gave me the stand as i knew my tv was coming with the black stand that has the two upright fixing brackets & is static non swivel...so i tried the silver swivel stand & it fitted without much fuss, i still have the black stand i think

TRENDING THREADS