Bedroom TV

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to get to myself a small (max 32") TV for my bedroom. Main use will be Freeview and Blu-ray/DVD (no gaming) and ideally i'd like to pay less than £200. I value image quality mainly. Sound quality isn't an issue as I'll be using my headphones but it must have an optical out for when i get a DAC?headphone amp.

What do you reckon is the best I can get for my money?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
You're going to struggle to get a decent TV for under £200 I think. Richer Sounds always seem to have some good offers, and the Samsung LE32B350 looks like a good buy at £199.95. There's also this 22" Samsung - not seen it but the same generation of the 26" WHF Bust Buy so has a chance of producing a decent image and has the optical output according to the specs.

A

Anonymous

...and if you do consider the Samsung 22", you can get a DVD combi to cut down on wires. It has an optical out, 1 HDMI connection if you wish to connect a PS3/XBOX or Blu-ray player. The picture is excellent and the sound is typical of Samsungs of this generation-weak but adequate. John Lewis & Amazon may still stock.

Peace

dave_k

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies folks
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts