BB, do you reckon you will ever buy an OLED TV? Cheers

• Thread starter Deleted member 196519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196519

As above. If yes, which one? If not, why not? Cheers!

I might move house in the next year or two. Currently have perfectly working 75-inch and 65-inch TVs. If the new house accommodates a larger TV (85 or 100-inch), I might look at one. The home cinema system will almost certainly be Monitor Audio Silver 7G series (with Silver 300 floor standers) and a proper big subwoofer.

D

Deleted member 196519

I might move house in the next year or two. Currently have perfectly working 75-inch and 65-inch TVs. If the new house accommodates a larger TV (85 or 100-inch), I might look at one. The home cinema system will almost certainly be Monitor Audio Silver 7G series (with Silver 300 floor standers) and a proper big subwoofer.
Nice! :)

D

Deleted member 196519

Deal for your new home:

£1999!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
What about getting a GREAT Projector rather than a BIG TV bigboss ?

ME, well there is no way that I Will Ever again buy a TV that can suffer from that dreaded 'screen-burn' as my Panasonic Plasma did, never again and these Oled TV's can also suffer 'screen-burn' too.

I'll not change my LED TV until the NEW TV's hit the market tbh and it'll NOT be any 8K TV either as there's hardly enough to watch on 4k.

(lol, wee rant over)

Reactions: Friesiansam
What about getting a GREAT Projector rather than a BIG TV bigboss ?
I already have a projector currently. I'm not prepared to.buy a faux 4K projector and native 4K projectors are prohibitively expensive. Wil falling prices of TVs, I see no reason to get a projector. I want to keep my system simple which even my 81 year old father in law can operate. Having dual display options (TV and projector) makes the system complicated and it's going to be a living room setup rather than a dedicated home cinema room. Priorities change with growing kids.

Reactions: Alantiggger

buzz_lightclick

I already have a projector currently. I'm not prepared to.buy a faux 4K projector and native 4K projectors are prohibitively expensive. Wil falling prices of TVs, I see no reason to get a projector. I want to keep my system simple which even my 81 year old father in law can operate. Having dual display options (TV and projector) makes the system complicated and it's going to be a living room setup rather than a dedicated home cinema room. Priorities change with growing kids.
Hi BigBoss, do you have any idea what’s happened to Deleted member 196519 (gel)?

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I like the answer BigBoss mate and thanks once again for the info , I am still learning.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts