Band of brothers blu-ray

Hillsrgood

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well had had band of brothers on DVD for sometime great until I brought it on blu-ray the picture and the dts soundtrack blows me away really brought my system to life explosives everywhere love it just cannot stop watching it now :grin:

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
Hillsrgood said:
Well had had band of brothers on DVD for sometime great until I brought it on blu-ray the picture and the dts soundtrack blows me away really brought my system to life explosives everywhere love it just cannot stop watching it now :grin:

Yep totally agree. Those explosions really rumble in your rib cage. :)

What about the Pacific? Havent seen any of those myself, but worth a try?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Really rate The Pacific for PQ. Due to the setting it's naturally a lot brighter/ sunnier than B.O.B, but as a show it's just not as good. Don't get me wrong, it's far from a bad series, but it just doesn't suck you in as much as B.O.B does.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Big Chris said:
Really rate The Pacific for PQ. Due to the setting it's naturally a lot brighter/ sunnier than B.O.B, but as a show it's just not as good. Don't get me wrong, it's far from a bad series, but it just doesn't suck you in as much as B.O.B does.

Completley agree,(i have the steel boxset of b o b)after watching pacific on sky.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Big Chris said:

Completley agree,(i have the steel boxset of b o b)after watching pacific on tv.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought Band of Brothers looked a bit grainy in the darker scenes.

The Pacific was designed for HD from the outset and looks it.

However, BoB is certainly the far superior series.

D

Deleted member 2457

Can't be a Band of Brothers Blu-ray day.
smiley-smile.gif

smiley-laughing.gif
That meant to say can't beat a Band of Brothers Blu-ray day!
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts