Back for repair... again!

After some time fiddling around the back of the Leema and the TV, I can't get it to work out of l/h channel. I've even tried plugging into CD and Tuner section on the Leema. Oddly, it works on both channels with headphones...[^o)]. This may explain why the top end may be lacking. Boy oh boy, I'm peeved...[:mad:]

Meantime it's back to the old Arcam Alpha.

A

Anonymous

Send it back and ask for a refund and buy something else, this is getting to be beyond a joke!

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
PP, you have to be the unluckiest person with a Leema! Never had one problem with mine and giving a 5 year warranty you would have to assume Leema have a lot of faith in it. Hope you don't lose too much faith and it gets sorted quickly.

A

Anonymous

pp, why don't you get it repaired then flog it along with your rs6's and get a pair of avi's? the one's iggle has.

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:pp, why don't you get it repaired then flog it along with your rs6's and get a pair of avi's? the one's iggle has.
Because he may not like the AVI sound. The fact they're active doesn't mean their sound will appeal to everybody, just as Spendor or Sonus Faber don't appeal to everybody.

But I agree to an extent about flogging the lot. Was considering doing that myself after a visit to the B&O shop which had the promising word "Sale" on the outside Liked a lot of what I heard, but sale in B&O terms still means hyper expensive. Their new Beosound 8 is, however, something special. Put my iPhone in the dock, and heard Norah Jones in depth and clarity I wouldn't have expected from desktop speakers, let alone with an iPhone as source.

However, separates do give you a lot more flexibility in the end. Certainly fix the Leema (or push for a new replacement) then take stock.

PS hope it works out. You do seem to be having a lot of bad luck recently.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts