B&W P6 v Tannoy Revolution Signature DCT4

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Looking for any advive re. the above speakers, have been offered both for around £500.

Having trouble finding reviews on the B&W's in particular.

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi semmie

I don't have any reviews of the P6 to hand, but I've emailed a couple of people at the company who may have access to a review or two of the P6. Hopefully tomorrow they may be able to dig something out for me and I'll post you a link or something to it on here.

Cheers

Shaun

A

Anonymous

semmie

Sadly we can't find any archive reviews of the P6, but if you want to email me at sos@bwgroup.com I can send you PDFs of the original P Series brochure and spec sheets if that will help.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Shaun

A

Anonymous

http://www.audioreview.com/mfr/b-and-w/floorstanding-speakers/p6/PRD_119144_1594crx.aspx

user reviews seem to think they're ok, but have seen another forum slating them.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The P6's are about 10/12 years old now, and I wouldn't say they were the strongest speaker in the P range. You'll probably find the Tannoys a more balanced and refined sounding speaker, but if you like your music on the warm side with a generous, if a little overdone, lower end, then the P6's might be for you - just make sure spares can still be had.

TRENDING THREADS