B&W Nautilus

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Good price- shame I don't have the privelege of aquiring such huge amounts of money! maybe robbing a bank will do it! kidding.

A

Anonymous

I'd love to know what the offer was that the bloke with 1 feedback made.

A

Anonymous

It s a bit of a cheek asking for £150 postage!

For £33000 I would expect free delivery.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
They're on my list to audition if I win the Lottery.

Hmmm, the listing states:

We have just made a significant four figure sum investment with the manufacturers to bring you, what we believe to be, the finest pair of Nautilus loudspeakers this side of a brand new pair.

Er, that would be a maximum of £9999 so there's a big markup on the price!
emotion-18.gif

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Nautilus speakers are the only thing that the wife has said we are not having in our lounge and I'm not bothered because I cannot afford them anyway.

Might have them in my music room if I get 6 numbers up.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
ElectroMan:
They're on my list to audition if I win the Lottery.

Hmmm, the listing states:

We have just made a significant four figure sum investment with the manufacturers to bring you, what we believe to be, the finest pair of Nautilus loudspeakers this side of a brand new pair.

Er, that would be a maximum of £9999 so there's a big markup on the price!
emotion-18.gif

Hi,

I think they are referring to the upgrade/repairs they have made rather than what they 'got' them for.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

sntee

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
I think it's disgusting that in the current troubled financial climate, anyone would consider paying that much money............

On a tub of wax!!!!...... 80 quid!?!?

The speakers on the other hand look like a real bargain, although I still might wait for them to appear in the Clearance section at Richer Sounds
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

One lad on a Rush forum in the UK had a pair. Needs lots of amps to drive too.

Oh, the dream!

Want!

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
To do the job properly you would really need 3 sets, and one hell of a sub. Might be a tad pricey for a 6.1 system though....... anyone know this weeks euro numbers ?

Just out of interest how much would you need to spend on a hi-fi setup to do the speakers justice ?
emotion-8.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts