B&W MT25 vs MointerAudio Bronze Bronze 5.1 (Bookshelve)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
AV amp : Onkyo 608

Blue ray Player : Philips 3xxx series, but thinking of buying Marantz 5005 player.

5.1 speakers : This is where I have hard time deciding.

Choice 1 : B&W MT25 vs Choice 2 : MA (BX2+BX1+BX-C+BX-W10)

I listen to 50% Music (mostly vocal) + 50% movies watching.

Choice 1 vs 2, which is better ??

A

Anonymous

Defo the BX2 Fronts for Music im well impessed with mine on my Yamaha 667. I have heard the Onkyo isnt that hot on Stereo though

A

Anonymous

Do ane here made a side to side comparison on MT25 vs BX2 on Music ?

A

Anonymous

Sorry to keep repeating this message but the only way to decided is to demo and hear them for yourself.

You will know straight away which ones suit you best.

I haven't heard the MA BX2 but I should think they will sound better as they are bookshelf shaped and when I went to demo a B&W 685 thretre pack i could hear the difference compaired to my kef 3005se. The sound and tones were fuller and it had greater depth to it.

A

Anonymous

Couldn't agree more, I recently auditioned the Mt-25 package with the sole intention of buying it, but was underwhelmed by it completely for music (OK for movies though).

Eventually opted to keep my old Mission 773e's combined with MA Radius Centre and Rears - looking forward to setting up this weekend!

A

Anonymous

I do not have wide experience of many systems but I have a MT30 so comparable to the MT25 - and I think it is great. Great for movies. Music is not a priority for me but when I have put a CD on it sounds fantastic to me!

A

Anonymous

PaulF:I do not have wide experience of many systems but I have a MT30 so comparable to the MT25 - and I think it is great. Great for movies. Music is not a priority for me but when I have put a CD on it sounds fantastic to me!

The sub makes a huge difference between the 25 & 30 package the PV1 fills so much more of the mid range that the 608 can't handle, there a huge difference between the MT25 & 30 IMO although the formers is still no slouch.

You definitely need to demo both options though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts