B&W ASW610XP or PV1

A

Anonymous

the 610 fits in better for a more earthy bass the pv1 just looks odd and gimmicky

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Well I wouldn't swap my PV1 out for any other sub. Great with music, but can make my letterbox rattle with the right movie (and my lounge is at the back of my house). Depth, speed, clarity, looks....... What's not to like?

A

Anonymous

Hmmm. I wouldn't say it's gimmicky, but should I pay £350 more? The guy at sevenoaks said the ASW610XP sounds like a 'Boom Box' He was either treating me stupid, or was he right? I may go back there for another listen. He let me listen to the 683's and the PV-1 together, it sounded great, although, the excitement was slightly low. Anyway, should I pay more for the PV1?

A

Anonymous

I agree, It sounded good when listened to it. Although the main question, should I pay more for the PV1 or not?

A

Anonymous

ajharris:I agree, It sounded good when listened to it. Although the main question, should I pay more for the PV1 or not?

Some may say yes, while others may say no - there will be no definitive answer to this. It's your money, you listen and decide.

A

Anonymous

The guy let me listen to the PV1, it was low, smooth and precise, although the BOOMS weren't really there, it was more silky smooth, it was not bumpy though if you know what I mean!

TRENDING THREADS