B&W after-sales customer service

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
You may have clicked on this post to expect some irate rant, but no! I wanted to let everyone know what fantastic service I received from the B&W service centre. I called them up last week to inform them of my faulty Zeppelin and to ask how much it might cost to get it fixed (it's about eighteen months old so was expecting it to be out of warranty), to be told that actually the warranty period on a Zeppelin is two years and they would fix it free of charge. It was arranged for collection at my earliest convenience and despite one failed collection (at the fault of the reception staff at my work) it was collected within a couple of days of my initial phone call.

The Zeppelin was gone and I didn't expect to see or hear of it for a good couple of weeks so you can imagine my surprise when just TWO days later I received an email to inform me that my thing (I think I've written Zeppelin enough times now) would be delivered back to me that very day. Sure enough I got a call from reception to tell me I had a package delivered.

It was only once I'd got it home and removed it from it's outer 'transport, plain jane' cardboard box I realised something was amiss. It seemed they had repackaged my device in a brand-new box. A brand-new box with a brand-new design and brand-new ancillaries. I think you can see where this is going...this wasn't my Zeppelin at all but a brand-new item. What more can I say? I bought the thing in January 2008 (as soon as it was on sale), then when it developed a fault over a year and a half later it was replaced by a brand-new unit.

I wanted to let everyone know this to show that customer service, in this age of internet shopping and overseas call centres, is not dead yet.

Now all I need to do is save up for a real hi-fi setup which is undoubtedly going to involve a B&W product at the noisy end.

That is all.

matthewpiano

B&W are a great manufacturer with a spectacular focus on product design, product quality, and customer support.

Its always great to hear examples of first rate customer service and to know that the good guys remain just that.

A

Anonymous

I can confirm the customer care service at B&W, after a child of a friend had kindly pushed in one of the tweeters in my CM1s I phoned B&W ordered a new unit from a very nice lady and the new tweeter arrived the very next morning, excellent service from this British company and it was only about £37.

Well done B&W..............

A

Anonymous

bnought an old pair of B&W DM2 speakers (the 1st version - 3 way transmission speakers)

could not find much info on google ... sent them an email ...

less than 20 min later, I received a polite email from B&W with comprehensive attachments of all the specs etc

was very impressed with the service

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
It's great to hear good customer service is still being carried out. We tend to focus on the bad instead of the good most of the time- but I guess that is just human nature.

TRENDING THREADS