b&w 602 s3 or avi bigga tron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, i have the opportunity to buy either of these speakers second hand from a friend of a friend but auditioning is a problem since he lives 250 miles from me. I know these speakers were in different price brackets when new, but he is offering them for the same price. All things being equal which should I go for? I'm veering towards the avi's because of the quality of their drivers - scanspeak/vifa, the apparent extremely natural and transparent midrange, and some reviews have mentioned them in the same breath as much more expensive equipment. Also, i'm not worried about quantity of bass just quality (and i have a sub), so it's more about the mid and top end. Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for ALL the replies! I ended up getting the AVI Bigga Trons and thank god I did, they are simply stunning! Once I hooked them up I couldn't stop listening for more than 3 hours straight. Superbly defined, revealing, transparent and musical - what more do you want?

A

Anonymous

I would have gone for the B&W speakers ..... much much better

(just joking!) .... it's difficult to advise which speakers to recommend if we dont know what they will be hooked up to and what sort of music will be played/favoured .... however, I am happy that you are happy and enjoy!

Messiah

abrar:Thanks for ALL the replies! I ended up getting the AVI Bigga Trons and thank god I did, they are simply stunning! Once I hooked them up I couldn't stop listening for more than 3 hours straight. Superbly defined, revealing, transparent and musical - what more do you want?

Well what more do you want??

If you find them stunning then that is great and all that matters. Enjoy
emotion-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts