B&O H6 for £179!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
Ordered again! :doh:

I thought you had already tried the H6 Gel?

I bought them from The Hut but they were faulty and couldn't get to hear them.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind a pair at this price, but not keen on the colour!

I do prefer the black but they are limited edition! :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I cancelled my order again and now they are full price but I have just re-subscribed to HCC again and have got these free:

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/soundmagic-p21-foldable-closed-back-on-ear-headphones-red.html

D

Deleted member 2457

If you missed out you can still get this deal:

http://www.thehut.com/electronics/earphones-headphones/bang-olufsen-h6-headphones-natural/10964494.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_technology&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&&affil=thgppc&gclid=CKmfuLmQs78CFQsEwwodlJQApQ

I wouldn't recommend the seller though.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I have ordered a pair, have need some new headphones since i lost my klipsich x10. I don't mind the blue and I think I could sell them on if I don't get on with them. Will post back when I have had a good listen.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Marsbardark said:
bay24 said:
I would not necessarily agree with the sound quality comment, they do have a different presentation but I wouldn't say they have better sound quality. The grados are also no good if you want to listen to your music anywhere that isn't quiet or on your own. The build quality and comfort on the grados are also not great. £80 more doesn't seem a huge amount more for the above bonuses to me.

I agree grados environment usage limitations need to be considered, but having tried a friends pair of these plus similar offerings from b&w, they are just overpriced nice feeling and looking headphones. Please enlighten me to any B&O product that is worth its RRP for its sound or picture performance.

Sorry missed this. I have no experience with B&O products so cannot comment on their sound v rrp, they do seem expensive. I have not suggested these headphones are worth the rrp, my point of the post is that they are being sold at half the rrp and at that price I think they should be on people's short list.
Granted I have only had a very short listen to these phones but for all the pros I have highlighted above against the grados I don't think an extra £80 over the grados you mention is massively overpriced.

D

Deleted member 2457

bay24 said:
I have ordered a pair, have need some new headphones since i lost my klipsich x10. I don't mind the blue and I think I could sell them on if I don't get on with them. Will post back when I have had a good listen.

How are they going?

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
bay24 said:

How are they going?

Just put a bit of a review on the headphone forum. and before you ask I think they are better than the P7 :).

D

Deleted member 2457

bay24 said:
gel said:
bay24 said:

How are they going?

Just put a bit of a review on the headphone forum. and before you ask I think they are better than the P7 :).
cheers

fifiacoinswimp

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Commemoration Fifa 15 PS3 Coins week, the Maclean aggregation and Cormac MacSweeney sit down to assortment out the week’s anniversary in Ottawa.The grados are also no good if you want to listen to your music anywhere that isn't quiet or on your own.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts