John Duncan

Can we seek assurances from the WHFS&V team that the (clearly superior) Primare range were not fallaciously passed over for awards in 2007 in order to lure Fred Dinenage into presenting the gongs?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[<b>edited by:</b> JohnDuncan at 11:26 AM (GMT 0) on Fri, May 09 2008]

I thought you were a project manager, not an editor.
emotion-1.gif

John Duncan

Not today - today I am Technical Delivery Manager (like a Project Manager but using the tried and trusted JFDI methodology). Mondays and Wednesdays are Quality Assurance Manager days (hence errors creeping in today through lack of testing).

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]today I am Technical Delivery Manager[/quote]

And you can still post while out on the van? There's technology for you...

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Not today - today I am Technical Delivery Manager (like a Project Manager but using the tried and trusted JFDI methodology). Mondays and Wednesdays are Quality Assurance Manager days (hence errors creeping in today through lack of testing).[/quote]............hey hands off i am a QA manager! ..... not quite the same industry though :)

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="timwileman"]hey hands off i am a QA manager! [/quote]

Really? We do have a vacancy..........[/quote]......well if you need some one with good GxP background in the pharma industry...........let me know :)

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Who quality manages the quality managers? And who do technical support people contact when their computers go down? These are the conundrums that keep me awake at night.
emotion-7.gif

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="gpi"]Who quality manages the quality managers? And who do technical support people contact when their computers go down? These are the conundrums that keep me awake at night.
emotion-7.gif
[/quote]..............in my industry its government inspectors and as were a global company its not just the UK gov.............

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"][quote user="timwileman"]pharma industry[/quote]

Well, this is the meejah after all, you'd fit right in............[/quote].............slide in like a size 00 gelatin capsule :)

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="gpi"]Who quality manages the quality managers? And who do technical support people contact when their computers go down?[/quote]

Lisa Simpson: "Ah, but who will police the police?"
Homer Simpson: "I dunno. Coastguard?"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts