A

Anonymous

in to me tunes as well as me films,equipment is pioneer 428 xd,ps3,arcam cd73,acoustic energy evos,mark grant and chord cableing

daveh75

hmmm. i guess if you want it to be able to upconvert/scale video and decode the new audio codecs then it has to be the yammy, since the arcam does none of that, having said that the arcam is still a great bit of kit despite all that,arcam kit has always been able to do both movies and music equally well. but then so can the yammy according to its review. think if it was me i'd probaby go for the arcam still, especially as it under £600 nowadays.

sorry that probably aint much help,but you got me pondering on it now.

A

Anonymous

pondering,yes that all i seem to be doing as well,if i were to buy a blu ray player(at a later date) with audio setting which the ps3 and arcam don`t have would this be a easier question to answer

daveh75

thinking about it, if i were you i'd plump for the yammy, since you have a ps3 you can decode the audio formats on board and send them via pcm so you could then get hd audio now, and its just one the whf award so that must say alot for it imo

A

Anonymous

i do have a yammy amp at the mo which is a older model with no hdmi on it,but i`m also keen on arcam £600 shame about the audio setting thanks for opinion

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts