Audioquest flx speakercable, Nordost or Van Damme 2,5 mm?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
After changing my speakers and their position my speakercable are too short. I have now 2,5 mm copper. Van Damme 2,5 mm copper aren't expensive, but also the Audioquest. Nordost isn't cheap. My system: Marantz pearl lite with cd 6004 and Kef R500.

But can you say that the audioquest, Nordost or the Van Damme sounds better? What are the difference? I find What Hifi hasn't always right. For example; I find Atlas cables lifeless and dull. My very cheap Wireworld Terre 6 sound much better.

camcroft

I bought some Audioquest FLX 14/4 to replace my Chord Carnivals.Well I have put the Chords back they sound a lot better the Audioquest changed the music as I know it so out they came and I am back to the sound that I prefer.Sometimes better to leave well alone if it sounds right

camcroft

So much for five star products !
smiley-wink.gif

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
im finding that the audioquest is a little harsh for me and thinking to go back to the chord,i do love the chord.but saying that you can see why it got 5 stars it is good,better then qed.the audioquest is a lively wire and good at eveything hi lows and mid but for me its very in your face if you no what i mean.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts